The Winter 2013 application is now closed.
- Be sure to read all of the following information and then fill out the form below.
- We will be accepting applications until midnight October 6, 2013.
- We’ll announce our Winter 2013 vendors by October 9.
Let’s Keep It Unique
- In an effort to keep our show unique and fresh, we’re asking that our vendors be exclusive to our Winter 2013 event. This means you cannot participate in any other shows in Utah Valley that overlap with our dates. We’re glad to support other shows and encourage your involvement in them, but we also want to promote diversity and uniqueness. Having the same artists, in multiple shows, on the same weekend, all in Utah Valley doesn’t meet this goal.
- The Shops at Riverwoods, 4801 N University Ave. Provo, Utah, Suite 670 (old Talbots space, location of Dec. 2012 Bazaar)
- Thursday, Dec 5th, 10AM – 10PM
- Friday, Dec 6th, 10AM – 10PM
- Saturday, Dec 7th, 10AM – 8PM
NEW: Celebrate 10 years of Beehive Bazaar with us for a SECOND FULL WEEKEND
- Thursday, Dec 12th, 10AM – 10PM
- Friday, Dec 13th, 10AM – 10PM
- Saturday, Dec 14th, 10AM – 8PM
- Set-Up: Wednesday, Dec 4th, 7PM – 10PM OR Wednesday, Dec 11th, 7PM – 10PM
- Take-Down: Saturday, Dec 7th, 8PM OR Saturday, Dec 14th, 8 PM
- You need to be punctual for both.
- There is a central checkout, vendors do not stay with their booths.
- NOTE: If you are participating in both weekends, there is no need to take-down your booth in between. The space will remain set up with the building locked. (Details on inventory and restocking in between shows will follow.)
- ALL vendors–please bring a completed W-9 form and a business license # with you to set up (don’t have a business license? You can use your SS#).
- If you haven’t provided a W-9 in 2013– WE NEED A NEW FORM FILLED OUT.
- Handmade: All items that you sell must be handmade by you.
- Quality: We expect what you sell to be the best it can be.
- Unique: We’re looking for arts and crafts that are out-of-the-ordinary, new, fresh, different, fun, clever, bold, and bright- but most of all… original.
- We reserve the right to remove any items that do not fit these criteria.
- NEW: Booth space is a choice of 3′ x 4′, 3′ x 6,’ or 3′ x 8′ (Please specify your preference in the application, fee table below).
- You are responsible for providing everything you’ll need to display your wares- we do not supply tables.
- If you need power, would prefer a one or two sided booth or have any other special requests, please specify on your application.
- We suggest taking advantage of vertical space to get the most out of your booth space.
- Your vendor ID will be issued to you when the postcards are mailed 3 weeks before the show.
- Please have every single item clearly marked (make sure it’s large enough to be easily read by cashiers) with a price and your vendor ID.
- Please affix tags neatly and professionally, so they stay put and we can be sure to give you credit for every single sale.
- We will keep your booth neat and well presented throughout the show.
- If you leave extra items under your table we are happy to restock them–just let us know or you are welcome to stop by and do it yourself.
- Upon your acceptance, we will send you postcards to share with family, friends, etc. as well as versions to email or post online.
- Be sure to leverage social media- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, websites and blogs.
- We do our best to keep your items safe. However, in the event that something goes missing or is broken, we cannot be held responsible.
Costs & Fees
- Vendor fee per show will depend on the size of your booth. Upon acceptance, entry fees are due no later than Sunday October 20th (see table below).
- 20% of your gross sales.
- If you’d like to share a table, one vendor must pay the initial vendor fee, and each additional vendor must pay $30. We will only issue your group a single Vendor ID and a single check at the end of the show, so you will be responsible for divvying up you earnings.
- If you are under 16 and would like to be a vendor, please have a parent help you complete and send in this application. (There is no entry fee for kid crafters, just 20% commission on all sales.)
If you are interested in participating as a Fine Artist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|TABLE SIZE||FIRST WEEKEND||SECOND WEEKEND||BOTH WEEKENDS|